Why donate to us?
- Yarredi Services is a not-for-profit organisation. All donations are utilised for the direct benefit of clients.
- Donors may indicate their preference for the target recipient group or project eg children, women, families, safety issues, or seasonal events such as Mothers' Day, Easter or Christmas.
- Donations $2 and over are tax deductible.
- The Port Lincoln Zonta Club regularly supplies Yarredi Services with bags of toiletries for women accessing domestic violence crisis accommodation. For this we say a big THANKYOU!
- Bakers Delight Pt Lincoln, and 5 loaves Bakery Cummins regularly donate bread and/or buns for distribution to clients. As a food 'staple' the distribution of the donated bread is an important and welcome service. Other grocery items are often donated by local and regional church or community groups. These donated goods are always warmly received.
Sponsor A Pet
- For clients of Yarredi Services the decision to escape violence is often deferred due to threats of harm to family pets. For these women and children the thought of leaving behind their pets following these threats can prevent or delay them leaving to ensure their own safety. Unfortunately pets are not able to be accommodated in the domestic violence crisis accommodation. Through direct donation for alternative boarding facilities you can assist women and children to access safety, and ensure that their pets are also kept safe.
Business Partnership Opportunities:
- Yarredi Services offers opportunities for fundraising through the sale of sweets. For details please contact the Executive Officer.
- Why not donate the proceeds of a raffle?
- Many businesses are taking up the volunteering challenge to 'put something back' into their community with staff undertaking volunteer work with their local agencies. Yarredi Services often have need for assistance with specific projects. Why not register with us now?
- Your business can support this by allowing staff time off, and in some cases this happens without loss of wages to staff.
To contribute to our work, please contact the Executive Officer on (08) 8683 0311 or via firstname.lastname@example.org